Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has been reading my blog for the past eleven months, it's much appreciated. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family, and that Santa is kind to you all and doesn't leave a lump of coal!

Unfortunately there are people out there who will be having a less joyful Christmas, the Connecticut victims' families will be celebrating their first Christmas without their family members, there will be people spending their first Christmas homeless. If you want to help some of those this holiday season you could give a small donation to a charity or organisation. Although it is too late for Christmas day, you can still help someone who has fallen on hard times.

Anyway, I wish you a merry Christmas and if you're still travelling, I hope you have a safe journey.

-- Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment